Punta Roca – Surf Tour
The Surf Tour Package in Punta Roca includes stay at AST Surf Hotel, in ocean front accommodations with balcony overlooking the ocean. AST Surf Hotel is located right in front of La Paz wave and just a few steps to the world class wave of Punta Roca.
This is the perfect option for a quick trip or for those looking to have many surfing options at the fingertips without hassle, our local surf guides know every single wave in El Salvador and finding the best wave for your level won’t be a problem. We know when and where to go depending on swell, tide and wind.
Surfing El Salvador with us will give you the advantage to score amazing waves in every single wave we take you. Get ready for a real Surf Trip in El Salvador.
- Solos and small groups (2-3ppl) may share tour.
- Groups of 4 or more people get private surf tour.
- In each vehicle we don’t take more than 6 people.
|Accommodations||4 nights||6 nights||9 nights||Extra night|
- Bilingual Surf Guides and Instructors
- Surf Transfers
- Beginner to Advance Waves out Front
- Home to Punta Roca World Class Right Point
- World Class Long and Short Board Waves
- 10+ Waves Accessible by Transfers
- Round Trip Airport Transfers Included
- Oceanfront Property, Steps to the Sand
- Suite Rooms for Private or Couples
- All Accommodations Include AC, Bath and TV
- Early Riser Coffee, Cereal and Fruit
- Three Amazing Cooked Meals per Day from Menu
- Coffee, Juices and Filtered Water Included
- Swimming Pool
- Poolside, Oceanfront and Rooftop Dining
- Complimentary WI-FI
* Rates are per person
La Libertad Waves
The Surf in Punta Roca (aka "La Punta," or, to traveling Americans, "The Point") is a world-class wave that draws comparisons to J-Bay, Noosa, and other standout right-hand, rock-bottom pointbreaks.
La Paz is the inside section of Punta Roca. La Paz is the easier, softer side of the wave and tends to draw surfers not quite ready for the more serious waves a couple hundred yards north.
Extremely consistent quasi-world class rock-bottom right point. Tends to be a favorite of San Salvadoran weekend warriors, so with a bit of tact and skill you can have your pick of waves even when it's crowded.
Extremely consistent river mouth wave breaking over a cobblestone bottom. This is the most consistent left hand wave in the country, it breaks good almost at any tide.
This is a right hand point break with beautiful settings of the headlands, this is one of the best spots because of it breaks well in any swell direction.
Right point. It is in a gated community of beach houses, but the break is a rock bottom that has good hollow waves. Best at mid-incoming tide.
Right and left point break which can break very good on 3-5ft swells. This is another of the desolated surf spots. This break offer right and left waves. This spot consist in two sections which are a right hand pointbreak and A frame beachbreak.